TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have an lg Oled tv that we have purchased extra insurance…

Customer Question
We have an lg...

We have an lg Oled tv that we have purchased extra insurance on, and now I can't get the tv to come on. It turns on and turns it off a few seconds later. please help

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

I unplugged it for a minute or two.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is only the 2nd time that it has happened.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model of the tv?
Where was it purchased and when?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.