TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't turn it off. I've unplugged, re-set. took the card…

Customer Question
I can't turn it...

I can't turn it off. I've unplugged, re-set. took the card out. Also all I have is a flip phone..no internet on it. All I have is the cheap remote that came with it. Several people have tried to program Netflix and everything else. Even tried to do it on the computer to no avail. I tried to order a remote that does it all, but when I clicked to order, nothing happen. Sorry I even bought a smart tv.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

It is a 4k ultra hdmi smart tv. serial#ltm7vibs3850715

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing will work!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

When I got up this morning, the screen showed what to do to receive more channels. The tv was off when I went to bed, so don't know why that appeared. It said I could log on and enter the code on the screen tried to do that but it wouldn't except it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access internet on the TV and as well as in your flip phone, Is it right?

My flip phone doesn't have internet. but right it also won't let me order a new remote. Several people have tried to program from my lap top and they couldn't do it. This is one sorry little remote you get with tv.
No, I'm not going to pay another fee to talk on the phone.
It also says new remote required, but it won't let me order online!
Are you any closer to getting a answer?
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Yes, I am checking this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the flip phone? So that we can check why the internet is not working.

I don't have internet on my phone!!! We have tried to do it on the lap top to no avail. Also it says on the tv - new remote required, with a code number, but it won't accept when I enter the code it gives me.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you have any home WiFi or any home network from your ISP(Internet provider)?

I have wifi
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, Is it a windows, Mac?

Listen please, when I enter those addresses you send on my phone it won't go to whatever message is suppose to help me. Either reply here to help me, send an email or we will just forget the whole thing. I'll just know better to buy a Vizio. My Samsung didn't give me these kind of problems.
It is a hp with the latest windows
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I completely understand your problem, you are trying to watch order a remote for your TV but you're unable to go online. So I am going to fix the internet on the computer later on we can order a remote for your TV.

No I can go online, when I go to the page to order the new remote, I enter the code number it gives me, but it says it not correct If I couldn't go online, I couldn't be talking to you.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand, Could you please tell me what is name of the website and what is the code number you are entering in the website?