TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Each time put it 's on it go back to red light. Model

Customer Question
Each time put it...

Each time put it 's on it go back to red light

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model WD60C10

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

THE FIRST TIME THAT HAPPENING

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is that light solid red, or flashing red or another color (perhaps red then yellow)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.