TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is about 6 yrs old 32 inch do I have a port to hook up…

Customer Question
My tv is about...

My tv is about 6 yrs old 32 inch do I have a port to hook up a wireless headset and does this tv has a wireless port thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Do not have the model its about 6 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to know if this tv has a wireless ort to hook up a wirelss headset

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the actual model number? That will be printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.

I'll also need to know what sources/content you are using with the tv, such as a cable/satellite box, dvd, etc.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.