TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It goes on & off I installed the update now want turn on?

Customer Question
It goes on &...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Hold let me look up

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Pn43f4550afxza

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today first time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Was it cycling on and off by itself prior to the update?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.