TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model CHS 335HDC is not able to power on. Err 00 first

Customer Question
Model CHS 335HDC is...

Model CHS 335HDC is not able to power on. Err 00 first appeared and then blank screen .

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Model CHS 335HDC was turned on. Err 00 first appeared with no signal following. I powered off and the same occured. Then I powered TV on and nothing appeared on the screen.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, is the CHS 335HDC new? ...or has it been in use before/for some time and this issue just recent?

Additionally, please describe how the CHS 335HDC is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

The usual cables for standard tv. No trouble shooting was needed before. We had had the tv for about four years.

Have you tried unplugging the CHS 335HDC for an extended period of time?

The idea is to simulate a soft RESET and dissipate residual power.

Will do.

Yes please; the longer the better. And an update when conveniently able