TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We turned on the tv and it was on for about 5 minutes and…

Customer Question
We turned on the...

We turned on the tv and it was on for about 5 minutes and the picture went out but the volume still worked. We can't get a picture back. We have had this TV for just over 30days

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Samsung 60" Class UHD Smart TV -UN60KU630DFXZA iTEM #366488

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Never lost the picture before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No No picture at all-just sound

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 9 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you use the original Samsung remote- can you pull up the MENU?

Also, are you saying you purchased the TV brand new only 30 days ago?