TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No shows like Netflix or amazon. 7-5-16 purchased. Model…

Customer Question
No shows like Netflix...

No shows like Netflix or amazon

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

7-5-16 purchased

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model UN40J5200A

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote isn’t connecting to TV for Any Netflix or any amazon

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will require an internet connection for these shows.

Is the TV connected to internet?