TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I do not know how to get DVD on may Insignia without using…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know how to get DVD on may Insignia without using the remote

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where do I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I might have done something wrong by pushing the bottom icon on the side?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I could not change from TV to DVD on my remote so I tried to use the buttons on the side off the TV itself and did to know what I was doing I guess

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you get me the full model number off of the back of the Insignia? Also is this a set with a built in DVD player, or do you have a standalone DVD player connected to it? Let me know.