TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am not able to turn TV on with remote control. Is there…

I am not able...

I am not able to turn TV on with remote control.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Is there any manual switch to turn on TV,

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I tried Westing house remote control and Comcast universal remocon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was able to turn on TV after several times with original remocon and comcast, control after several time trial

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there any manual turn on switch or not?

11/15/2017
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV so I can look this up for you?

LD-4655VX

Thank you. Taking a look now.

I'm not available by phone- the website sends that offer automatically. There are buttons on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the TV- and the lower most button is the power button. Try pressing that button and let me know if the set powers up.

Aric, Technician
TV on now. Manual button working
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started

Excellent!

How can I cancel membership ?.
I told technician to cancel phone service

I don't know anything about that. You would need to use the site help pages through the home page- I am just an independent tech.

Aric, Technician