TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

RCA mod led55c55r120q when power button is pressed standby…

Customer Question
RCA mod led55c55r120q when...

RCA mod led55c55r120q when power button is pressed standby light goes out then immediately comes back on requires several cycles to start tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mod led55c55r120q maybe 4or5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

With remote and internal push botton

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Has for several weeks i don’t recall anything happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

All works good after it starts

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Have you tried any sort of reset yet?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?

Charges too much not advised up front

good luck to you