TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Keep getting pop up advwertizing. 2 yrs lg60ostv. Just this…

Customer Question
Keep getting pop up...

Keep getting pop up advwertizing

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 yrs lg60ostv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just this tv I have 4 I just aswithed cablw compamiesp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing watchinf tv and it just started happening smart tv was a floor modelm

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...2 yrs lg60ostv..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.