TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unit us. Unit is Mitsubishi ws65315. Power light will come…

Customer Question
Unit is Mitsubishi ws65315...

Unit is Mitsubishi ws65315. Power light will come on blink twice and three times and power off

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It won't power up so not sure if the menu works or not

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A week. Tv was unplugged while away for vacation and powered up first day back but not since

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Ok thanks

When it powers off completely (no lights) hold down on the set itself (not the remote)the input or device and menu buttons for more than 6 seconds the light in the front of the set will blink a two piece code let me know what the code is please

Held them down but no codes blink on the power light
When I plug the unit it the green power light cones on then blinks 3 times and goes off

Problem is either bad capacitors in the DM module (most likely) OR failed convergence chips I am afraid there is no easy way out with this and the set is like 18 years plus old so rather than pumping money into this you would be much better off replacing it ....sorry for bad news, its not unusual for these sets not to start up after being unplugged, unf when that happens the set has to do a reboot and cannot

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony