TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I could not connect to the WiFi even I type in the right…

Customer Question
I could not connect...

I could not connect to the WiFi even I type in the right password, nor I

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

D43-D2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I just try to connect to the network, all others working fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason