TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv will not turn off with the Visio remote or the

Customer Question
My tv will not...

My tv will not turn off with the Visio remote or the Suddenlink remote

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where would I find that information

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't get the input to show or change

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday. Normal tv watching. I can't change volume either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on Suddenlink cable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the Vizio?