TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have plugged in a antenna and it says no master list it…

Customer Question
I have plugged in...

I have plugged in a antenna and it says no master list it was previously on dish

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

L32

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The dish worked good. Yes I get the menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just attached it to an antenna with the intension of getting rid of dish

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So the dish has now been removed and you have connected an antenna, correct?

Do you have the original vizio remote handy?

No
Give me my refund of $28 just taken out of my bank account and cancel this ASAP.