TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to hook up the Smart Hub for Netflix. I have internet…

Customer Question
Trying to hook up...

Trying to hook up the Smart Hub for Netflix. I have internet connected when I try to proceed it says can't connect call a Samsung Service person

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I had our internet people here and they said everything is connected as needed not sure the exact model it is a Samsung Smart TV.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything else seems to work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tried to get this setup yesterday, as I was wanting Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 8 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. Can you please give me the model number of your tv, it should be listed on the back of the tv. That will help me with troubleshooting your issues. Also could you please provide me with the name of your internet service provider so I can use that information to troubleshoot your issues. Thanks!

I had someone else solve the problem since I didn't hear back until late yesterday. Please credit my credit card for the $5. Thank you