TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

This is about my phone. Can you help? Probably 3years. Menu…

Customer Question
This is about my...

This is about my phone. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Probably 3years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. I get a message that the message box is 100% full and I don't know how to empty it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I kept getting notices that it was 90% full, then 96%. Now, it says 100%. On my old phone, I remembered how to empty it, but not this one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else is great!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Can the message system still be accessed - to listen to any messages that still may be there (even old messages)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)