TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i find a service manual for va26lhdtv10t.

Customer Question
How do i find...

How do i find a service manual for va26lhdtv10t

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Va26lhdtv10t. made in 2009.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Won't turn on. No backlights. vizio logo comes on in front of tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 weeks ago. Just turned it off and will not turn back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!