TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 22D420NA18 Insignia TV has announcements, such as mute,

Customer Question
My 22D420NA18 Insignia TV...

My 22D420NA18 Insignia TV has announcements, such as mute, channels, volume levels. How do I stop them?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought Sunday and connected yesterday. Voice announcements were ok when setting up but don't need this constant imput

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is 1080 so I expected the clarity/detail to be better

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this happen when using the insignia remote, or something else like a cable/satellite remote?

In both remotes
Dish and Insignia remotes

That would be very unusual to have it with both remotes, are you sure it happens on both?

but I have now solved the problem thru Insignia support. So no more help needed

Glad to hear its working for you.

Please stop further messsges. Problem solved

I've not sent anything further, but each time you respond here the question reopens and I"m obligated to respond.

You may click the 5 stars at the top of the page to conclude our session and then you won't have any further contact or messages.

Thank you,