TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It wont turn on the light flashes 10 times, i cant get to…

Customer Question
It wont turn on...

It wont turn on the light flashes 10 times

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I cant get to the model # because its mounted to the wall above our fireplace but it is a 50 inch plasma about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it wants to turn on but then goes off 2-3 seconds later

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About three or four months every once in a wile before when it started to happen we would leave it on and just tune in to another input that was not in use

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the model number, or at least the BRAND NAME of the TV.

In this a Panasonic set?

i cant get it because its mounted to the wall

What is the brand name of the TV please?

Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Do you still need help with this?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.