TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I get that big bar 3D LED X Reality WIFI Track ID…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get that big bar 3D LED X Reality WIFI Track ID HDMIx4 Prod to stay off the TV screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It a Sony smart TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My son gave me this TV 4 month ago before he when to a Services, he lost the TV manual.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please reply back with the full model number off the back of the Sony Smart TV and I can help.

Try pressing and holding the HOME (menu) button on the side of the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and let me know what happens.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?

I can not move the TV to see the numbers on the back, it is a 50 in flat screen. just tell me how to get the big bar off the TV screen. .PLEASE.

Well the model number was so I could LOOK IT UP and then tell you how to do that. They're not all the same. Try pressing and holding the HOME (menu) button on the side of the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and let me know what happens.

Hello?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

what is going on, I talk to 2 people and now you want me to talk to a 3 people, are you trying to BULL SHIT me around? I am to OLD for this. all I want to get that bar off the TV so I could have a better picture without the bar. please forget that I contact you all you want is MONEY. I hope you treat the next customer better. V

You talked to a computer system initially, which is used to collect basic information and route you to an expert.

The prior expert opted out as you were unable to provide any of the details necessary for us to help.

I am attempting to follow up to help you if possible, but need some specific details to be able to do so.

Just saying a "tv" is very generic and is not sufficient for anyone to be able to help. Can you please try to pull/tilt the tv out from the wall to get the model number for us, most mounts move sufficiently to do this and connect cords on the back. You could also try to find your invoice/receipt, the original box or manual and get the model information off of that. Without the model, I can give some basic general information but it is difficult to give specifics without a proper model number.

Louie, Technician