TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't control the volume. I can't find the owners manual.

Customer Question
I can't control the...

I can't control the volume.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I can't find the owners manual. And I can't shut it off with the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works, but can't control volume (goes to the max right away) and can't control on/off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started. It's only two and one half years old. Could the problem be in the remote???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please take the batteries OUT of the remote so it no longer works and let me know if you can control the set with the buttons on the SET ITSELF