TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Smart Hub is updating and saying try again later and its

Customer Question
taking forever JA: What's the model...
Smart Hub is updating and saying try again later and its taking forever
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: samsung curve screen 55 inch
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i reset the tv and do the whole set up when i try to use the smart Hub it keep saying that message smart hub is updating try again later
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 30 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
ok i will try that now and let you know
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
its just the smart hub that is not working

Thanks, ***** ***** know the results please

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
not working

Can you go to the Menu and where you see the option to do a reset, you see the option to reset the Smart Hub, tell me when you have located it please.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i have reset the smart hub severally and still not working .... when i enter the smart hub screen and i select Netflix it load up and say try again, see details or exit i had to pick one

ok.. so now the Smarthub is working though and you can get netflix but netflix is not working?

Louie, Technician