TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony soundbar works perfectly well with my Samsung Smart…

Customer Question
My Sony soundbar works...

My Sony soundbar works perfectly well with my Samsung Smart TV and the Bluetooth feature works well with my phone. The issue is with the HDMI connection with my laptop. I get a clear picture but no sound (which used to work/synch automatically). Your thoughts? Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New Samsung. Everything was just fine a few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few days. I simply tried different HMDI outlooks and checking cables, etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What operating system does your laptop use? (e.g. Windows 10)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.