TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have fibe tv and it just stopped working all lights on…

Customer Question
i have fibe tv and...
i have fibe tv and it just stopped working all lights on modem 3000 are white source is on HDMI1 ALL I GET IS A BIG RED x on the screen what do i do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please follow the steps below:1) Shut the TV off, and then disconnect the cable/SAT box AND the TV from power (unplug their power cords).2) If using an HDMI cable, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends when the cable box is unplugged from power (make sure it's secure on both ends).3) Plug the cable box AND the TV back into power, give the cable box a few minutes to reboot, and then turn the TV on and attempt to watch a program.

Let me know what happens.

Please view my reply and try those steps.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?