TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a brand new 55 inch vizio hooked up to dish net work,

Customer Question
Hi, have a brand...

Hi, have a brand new 55 inch vizio hooked up to dish net work, tv color is light gray, there here to help, but its,the tc tv

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 week and d55f-i2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

E2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The color is TERRIBLE, has been since day 1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How is the DISH box currently connected to the TV? Is it using HDMI, component video, or a single coaxial cable please?

Are you there, and do you need assistance here?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I need help still

Okay can you please tell me specifically how the dish box is connected to the tv (which port on the back of the vizio)?

why was I charged,,now I'm even more upset, talk to me, but not for 26 bucks

You were charged the appropriate fee for this chat service, which is what you agreed to on the payment page.

if 100 percent satisfied, you fixed nothing

You paid a deposit to post your question and were charged the agreed upon balance upon corresponding with a tech. That is how the process works.

I have not had an opportunity to help you yet as none of the pertinent details have been provided. This is a conversation and a process, for me to be able to help I need you to give the specific details that have been requested.