TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW DO I GET THE DISPLAY OF OTHER CHANNELS/SERVICES LIKE…

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET THE DISPLAY OF OTHER CHANNELS/SERVICES LIKE HULU, AMAZON, ETC. AND THEIR PROGRAMMING TO DISPLAY?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

MU6300 43". PURCHASED FROM EVINE; ARRIVED END OF AUGUST BUT WASN'T INSTALLED TILL 11/7. I'M

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEARNING CURVE . JUST REMEMBERED THAT FEATURE AND AM TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED TO SAY THE LEAST!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I NEED PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT WARRANTIES TOO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. I JUST NEED MORE HELP THAN THIS METHOD PROVIDES, BU THANKS.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The additional channels, or "apps", are accessible via your Samsung TV's Smart Hub or onscreen menu (just look for the icon that just says "Apps").

Once displayed on the TV screen, you will see additional app selections grouped in various categories to choose from (What's New, Most Popular, Video, Lifestyle, and Entertainment).

Additional apps that are not listed in the provided categories may be found using Search, which is usually located on the top right corner of the Apps menu screen. Just type in the name of the app that you are looking for and see if it is available.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------