TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The red power light's on & changes to blue when you press…

Customer Question
The red power light's on...
The red power light's on & changes to blue when you press the power button,but the the tv won't turn on
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How long have you owned the Hisense for, and when did the issue occur (storm, power outage, etc.)?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?

A neabor gave it to me because ( she ) couldn't get it to work. She gave it to me about a year ago. I'm just now looking at it.

Okay, so you're looking to fix it yourself then? If so, then I need you to provide as much detail as possible as to what the TV does when you press power- does the screen light, are there any sounds? Do you have test equipment?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.