TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an electronic voice that starts talking whenever I…

Customer Question
I have an electronic...

I have an electronic voice that starts talking whenever I change any setting on the tv, including volume changes. This just started. I've had this TV for a year and this issue just started! VERY annoying!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model UN 60KU6300F UHD 60 " 6 series. it is one year old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES! doesn't mater what input I use: a cable, Netflix, whatever. I cant find a setting that disables this annoying electronic voice that comes on whenever I change a setting, including tv volume.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I replaced the sound cable that comes out of the optical sound output.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Eric, Handyman/Handywoman replied 8 months ago
Eric, Handyman/Handywoman

.

TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Do you have Comcast as your provider?