TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was just communicating with you about my Bose soundbar not…

Customer Question
I was just communicating...

I was just communicating with you about my Bose soundbar not working with my approximately 4 year old Samsung TV. I got disconnected during the payment process. Do you still have a record of that conversation? Or do I need to retype everything?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It’s approximately 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV is fine. My Bose soundbar isn’t working with the TV. It functions properly in the Bluetooth mode. I think I pressed something on my Samsung tv’s remote that caused the problem. I need help getting it to function again with my TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

It looks like your initial question didn't make it through.

Can you tell me the model of the tv and how the soundbar is connected?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician