TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 2009 Teac tv dvd combo without a remote and I'm
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi - I have a 2009 Teac tv dvd combo without a remote and I'm trying to connect an Apple TV via HDMI but not having any luck. It keeps saying No Signal. I've selected both HDMI1 and HDMI2 … read more
I have it on the wrong channel and no picture. I was trying
Harry, tv technician
I was trying to switch over to vcr and got it off the regular direct tv channel.… read more
Guess I have to pay the $5.00 for your advice. "Typed"
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
Guess I have to pay the $5.00 for your advice. "Typed" earlier today. When trying to change my TV to the station's new frequency I really goofed it up. So apparently I have to start all over programin… read more
I need someone to help connect my Apple TV set to my tv so I
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi I need someone to help connect my Apple TV set to my tv so I can watch Netflex, Stan etc. I've moved from Cygnet to Launceston and it needs resetting. … read more
Smart tv model UN40F6300 AF....tv keeps turning off. Its a
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Smart tv model UN40F6300 AF....tv keeps turning off. … read more
Whats wrong when your tv comes on,then goes off,but u can
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
whats wrong when your tv comes on,then goes off,but u can hear talking on what ever channel u … read more
We lost the sound. rebooted harmony remote and works. tv
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
we lost the sound. rebooted harmony remote and works. tv turns on and works normal just no sound receiver works and is on the right channel. please advise? … read more
Background info: Because my Samsung TV UN46ES7100F quit
Harry, tv technician
Background info: Because my Samsung TV UN46ES7100F quit displaying the HULU app, which is no longer available for this model; and after trying in vain for three days to update or regain access to the … read more
My LG TV either has a black screen or a snowy screen. How do
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My LG TV either has a black screen or a snowy screen. How do I get in tuned in correctly. I am also on Direct TV. … read more
I have a toshiba tv. I am using it As combination tv and
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I have a toshiba tv. I am using it As combination tv and computer on my desk. I cannot Access my computer today. Using remote from xfinity to input both pic and tv. It is not Working as a computer. Wh… read more
Tv stuck in demo mode, Magnavox 46me313v/f7, Nothing works
Jack
Jack, technician
Nothing works tv keeps flashing magnavox then the channel 25-1 … read more
I have a Video "smart tv" and have two issues: I would like
Nathan, Installer
hi. I have a Video "smart tv" and have two issues: I would like to play Netflix on it. … read more
Can't seem to get it to recognize any channels (digital) and
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Can't seem to get it to recognize any channels (digital) and am using an antenna. … read more
I wish to know how I can bring up apple tv on my direct tv
Nathan, Installer
I wish to know how I can bring up apple tv on my direct tv without my combined remote which needs a new battery … read more
I have a vizio 26" LED LCD HDTV. If that helps. recently had
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a vizio 26" LED LCD HDTV. If that helps. recently had an upgrade from dish. Can not get channels 105 and 180 in and dish says it is because of the TV. They worked before but now because of the … read more
Message: 1. "Your apple TV does not Connect to the
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
message: 1. "Your apple TV does not Connect to the internet." 2.Sometimes it brings up Netflix and then I get this message "We are having trouble accessing these titles, try again" (ATV-U1510utvlist) … read more
my boss gave me a flatscreen tv, model# lc260ss8. he lost the
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
my boss gave me a flatscreen tv, model# XXXXX he lost the remote and owners manual, so i don't have either one. there is a box that comes up that tells me the tv is not reg. and i need to hold the ent… read more
I have HDMI in from my Applie on Input 4 and have audio in
Emily Jayne
Emily Jayne, Senior Video Technician
I have HDMI in from my Applie on Input 4 and have audio in on Input 5 -- but there doesn't seem to be a way to distinguish a way to "assign" the source to the audio -- just the video -- the INput just… read more