TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a verizon flip phone with typewriter by samsung

Customer Question
I have a verizon...

I have a verizon flip phone with typewriter by samsung bought 2014 and hass error message I have never seen:USB Download Mode at top of screen and bottom has Bootblock Version: Ver U485: FH02. Cannot use phone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Make is Samsung Icannot find model no have paperwork when I bought it but do not see model number anywherer

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works cannot even turn it off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used it today and it was in my pocket and picked it up to use it and it had this message. I have never een before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I find the model number?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model phone do you have?