TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Visio m370nv wont bring up the menu. Purchased 2012 model…

Customer Question
Visio m370nv wont bring...

Visio m370nv wont bring up the menu

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 2012 model m370nv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only on menu remote is only access and remote works for other visio tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing unusual happened. found the problem when i tried to access to change tv to standard time about two weeks ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please clarify- do ALL OTHER functions work on the Vizio work using the remote? Is the MENU the only thing that won't work?

Are you there and do you need help with the question you posted please?

why do you keep saying you have an answer but just keep asking questions

I don't keep saying I have an answer. I've been asking questions so I can get ENOUGH INFO to help you. If you need help then reply back to them please.

where is the answer you have charged my account for?