TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Want to have the cables removed. No idea. The TV works fine.

Customer Question
Want to have the...

Want to have the cables removed

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works fine. I just want to get rid of the old cables

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The cables were installed years ago. I want them out!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thenks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your cable question. Could you send me a picture of the back of your TV and if you have a Home Theater system as well ? Like that I would be able to determine which cables can be removed. If you are using now all HDMI, then you would be able to remove all RCA cables which are usually colored yellow, green, blue, red and white.