TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new vizier 32" and it is connected by wifi I tried…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new vizier 32" and it is connected by wifi I tried to get netflix. The picture is split

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Vizio D series HDTV . It is connected by wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am trying to set it up. it is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want help setting it up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?
can you describe how the screen is split?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.