Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our Netflix and other aps aren't working on out Vizio T V.

Customer Question

Our Netflix and other aps aren't working on out Vizio T V. We are getting regular programming, however.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: E40-C2, not sure how old it is. Probably over 5 years.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu does work. I also can't get Amazon. I can get Netflix on our other TV, but it has a separate Roku device. Our TV remote is where we get Nexflix.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just started last night. We hadn't had problems before. I was watching a Netflix program the day before.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. Thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Suhasini Velu replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just been charged $5 and $23 for nothing. Please refund me and remove all credit information regarding this conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not going to call, and I don't want to be billed for getting transferred to this website from Vizio, when I thought they were sending me to one of their experts for help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will.

Thankyou.