TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant change the input source on my Proscan TV. I can see…

Customer Question
I cant change the...

I cant change the input source on my Proscan TV. I can see the menu but nothing happens when I select HDMI2 the tv stays on HDMI3

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Proscan is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Plde3273a?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV appears to be stuck on the HDMI3. no other inputs until today trying to set up a security system o HDMI2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I lost my old remote and got a new one..This is the first time I have tried to change the input source. No other input devices.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No..just hoping for some help. having trouble with vandalism and need to set up the camera system.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 8 months ago
Ronald Brock
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. If you are trying to switch inputs and it will not move from the current input you are on, you may need to select an input and press an enter key. If you do not have the original remote, you should be able to switch the inputs with the button on the tv itself by pressing the input button and selecting the input, then press the volume button to enter that input. If that will not work, you may have to acquire a remote for your tv that was made for it, as not all options work with an universal remote.
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 8 months ago

are you still in need of assistance with your question?

TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 8 months ago