TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Brand new Tv. power cord? I cannot get it plugged into the.

Customer Question
Brand new Tv. power...

Brand new Tv. power cord? I cannot get it plugged into the

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new....LG SMART TV 43' 43LI55

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I BOUGHT THIS TV TODAY EVERYTHING IS FINE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

ARE YOUREADING MY NOTES? PLUG INTO BACK OF TV WONT FIT? IS THERE A COVER ON IT TO PROTECT IT? EVRYTHING ELSE IS FINE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, THANKS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

1 minutes please, I am getting the specifications up for this model to check for you

No there is no cover over it, it should just fit into the power plug on the TV.

The cable end on the plug that goes into the TV points down.

How much larger is it then the plug?