TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have sound but no picture. We are connected to COMCAST…

Customer Question
We have sound but...

We have sound but no picture. We are connected to COMCAST cable and we did troubleshoot with provider.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Model LED46C45RQ

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Since we get no pcture, noyhing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 Days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, can we get a price break should we have replace and do you want this TV in return?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach a TV store or RCA.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with either a TV store/dealer or TV company.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.