TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get my proper input nu;mber. Fifteen years or more.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my proper input nu;mber

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Fifteen years or more

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only thing that works id the cd player

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a wee

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NOthing happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the device that you are having difficulty with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.