TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp cash register XE- A403 it is stuck on 0.0 if…

Customer Question
I have a sharp...

I have a sharp cash register XE- A403 it is stuck on 0.0 if I use the key to move it to off it will shut off but when I turn it back on to any position it goes back to 0.0

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no tv menu and it is the same problem on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue about a week all I did was shut it off and turn it back on in the morning

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is a clerk logged on ok?

Do any of the buttons appear to be stuck down?