TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I TRIED THIS ONCE WITH OUT ANY RESULTS!!! TO CONNECT MY VCR…

Customer Question
I TRIED THIS ONCE...

I TRIED THIS ONCE WITH OUT ANY RESULTS!!! I AM TRYING TO CONNECT MY VCR TO MY TV???

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

IT'S 60 " LG SMART TV THE VCR IS CONNECTED TO THE TV BUT THE TV DOESN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU WORKS, VCR IS THE O N L Y THING I WANT TO CONNECT!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

YOU ARN'T LISTINING!! 1ST TIME TRYING !! NOTHING "POPPED UP!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, WHY IS IT SO MUCH TROUBLE TO GET HELP FROM LG?????????????????????????????????

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...60 " LG SMART TV...VCR..."

Additionally, please describe how the VCR was attempted to be connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.