TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Screen is allstatic (fuzzy). I'm almost positive my

Customer Question
Screen is allstatic (fuzzy)...

Screen is allstatic (fuzzy). I'm almost positive my grandkids were messing with the tv remote. not the cable remote, I'm sure its just a button

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

43lf5100

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. I get a little hesitant to be pushing buttons

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since yesterday. tv was working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. just want my picture back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Press the source / input button on the remote until you get your picture back.

Let me know how you go please

thank you