TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Broke Remote for Kitchen DVD player KTFDVD 1070 can I get a…

Customer Question
Broke Remote for Kitchen...

Broke Remote for Kitchen DVD player KTFDVD 1070 can I get a new one>

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

A Coby Kitchen DVD Player KTFDVD1070

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes put a new battery in remote and it still does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I dropped the remote and has not worked since

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hope I can get a new remote that works don't like to stand and use manual with fingers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your question regarding the DVD player remote. To confirm, you are looking for a remote for KTFDVD 1070? Is that correct?

I found a few options. The first one is from a site that someone rebuilt the remote to work with the DVD player. You could give it a shot. Or you could buy any universal remote to work with it. They are anywhere between 5-10 at any big box store like Walmart. I did look for the exact one for this one and new but I wasn't able to find any.

https://www.remotes.com/coby-p/COBY%20RTKTFDVD1070.htm?gclid=CjwKCAiAoqXQBRA8EiwAIIOWstVp46JGvRr8TzdT-CZ_Spn2RSk2mPtY7QpzgHpTpksUqXAHIoR2PhoClekQAvD_BwE

https://www.amazon.com/RCA-RCR503BZ-3-Device-Palm-Sized-Universal/dp/B007TAMHRI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1510583647&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=universal+remote+coby&psc=1

Please let me know if you have any other questions! If not, please help me close the question by rating me at the top right! But either way, I can still continue to work with you if you have other questions!