TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 65” Samsung curve tv that won’t connect to the

Customer Question
Hi I have a 65”...
Hi I have a 65” Samsung curve tv that won’t connect to the internet which is working. On the tv it’s asking me to write in the router. It shouldn’t do that
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Cox resent a message to reset the router and it still doesn’t work
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...15 Samsung 65” curve tv..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.