TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I forgot my password for my Samsung cell phone. I need to…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Samsung cell phone. I need to reset. I do not know how to call customer service.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 years?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. a short time ago I tried to pick up my voice mails. I was told I needed a password. I made up a password ***** the spot, but I can't remember what it was. Now I cannot pick up my voice mails.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened. My daughter had the same experience with her Samsung phone. I just can't remember my password ***** I don't know how to reset it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of the samsung phone you have?

Please let me know

Thank you