TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ow doo iturrn of web crawler o [email protected] at botttomof…

Customer Question
Ow doo iturrn of...

Ow doo iturrn of web crawler o [email protected] at botttomof tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Same problem but only in bedroom tv, other2 are not affected

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 days. nothing i know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv? What specific information are you seeing on the tv screen?