TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will this cost money please? It is a Panasonic WT50A Viera…

Customer Question
Will this cost money...

Will this cost money please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Panasonic WT50A Viera TV, about five years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Iwould like to received Digital Concert Hall but cannot get it to connet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The TV works well. My question is mainly about Digital Concert Hall please.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!