TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is at least 10 years old. There are several down the…

Customer Question
My TV is at...

My TV is at least 10 years old. There are several down the buttons on the lower right side of the frame around the screen. I accidentally hit one of the buttons and now the whole TV is screwed up!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don't know I'll have to go dig out the manual

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

At the moment. The screen is all flashing snow and the signal is weak or no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I will need to adjust the angle of viewing the TV set and accidentally pushed one of the little buttons on the lower right side.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please postback with the full model number off the back of the TV so we can proceed.

Can you at least reply back with the brand of the TV? Right now I have no way of knowing anything about your set.

AUMT3CQS401753T

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

I sent the model number

Also that number you posted doesn't come up as anything. Please check for a model number off of the sticker on the back of the set- and also the brand name, and I can try to help you.

I do not understand.
The TV model number is
AUMT3CQS401753T

Okay, again- that is not a valid TV model number. Let's try this- WHO MAKES the TV?

Eric says he cannot call me!
Test
The private technician cannot call me

I'm sorry, I still don't even have a valid model number and keep asking for the brand, so we're not getting anywhere. I'm opting out now.

TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 8 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you describe what your TV is doing? I may be able to help you from your description?